Around 52 students at a primary and secondary boarding school in northern Lao Cai Province were hospitalized on Wednesday, September 20, due to food poisoning, police said.
A group of students at the Hau Thao school started vomiting and some had even fainted after eating a meal.
The students were admitted to the Sa Pa District General Hospital with symptoms similar to that of food poisoning, medical doctors said.
The students were not in any serious condition. Local police and health authorities have launched an investigation.VOV