* The Office of the Criminal Investigation Authority, the Police Department of Environmental Crime Prevention, the Police Department for Administrative Management of Social Order, the Department of Public Security Science, Strategy and History under the Ministry of Public Security (MPS) co-organized a voluntary blood donation drive in Hanoi.
At the event, more than 300 officers and soldiers of the units donated more than 300 blood units. The donated blood was then sent to the National Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion for treatment of patients.
* The Guard Police High Command under the MPS, in coordination with Hospital 19/8, organized a voluntary blood donation drive themed "Blood of compassion" in Hanoi.
The blood donation drive was held in accordance to the "social distancing" regulation articulated in the Prime Minister's Directive 16 so all participants were checked their body temperature and urged to wear facemasks and wash their hands before donating their blood.
* The People's Security Academy, in coordination with the Viet Duc Friendship Hospital, organized a voluntary blood donation drive and collected nearly 400 blood units.
* The Criminal Police Department under the MPS held a voluntary blood donation drive among its officers and soldiers. After the blood donation drive, 82 units of blood were collected and delivered to the National Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion, contributing to saving lives of patients.
Major General Hoang Van Vinh, Deputy Director of the Criminal Police Department, handed VND 100 million in cash donated by the department’s officers and soldiers to the Vietnam Fatherland Front Central Committee to support the COVID-19 prevention and control.
* More than 260 officers and soldiers from the Southeastern Mobile Police Regiment under the Mobile Police High Command based in Tam Phuoc commune (Bien Hoa city, Dong Nai province) participated in a voluntary blood donation drive and donated more than 260 units of blood.
The donated blood was transferred to the Cho Ray Regional Blood Transfusion Center, which is responsible for supplying hospitals with blood for emergency cases and medical treatment of patients.
* Bac Ninh province police mobilized all police officers and soldiers to donate blood at a meeting. After the launching ceremony, 224 police officers in Bac Ninh province participated in voluntary blood donation.
* Can Tho City police in collaboration with the Hospital of Hematology and Blood Transfusion organized a Voluntary Blood Donation Program. More than 250 local policemen voluntarily participated in the event. The program collected 257 blood units.By A.N