PSNews - Minister of Public Security To Lam issued Directive 01/CT-BCAon improving efficiency and effectiveness of ensuring traffic safety and order of the Public Security Forces in the new situation.
|Traffic police officers on duty.
All police units are required to:
- Promote information and education on traffic order and safety; mobilize all people to participate in ensuring traffic order and safety in line with the movement “All people protecting national security,” and raise people’s awareness of traffic safety regulations and observance of the Traffic Law.
- Renovate forms of information about traffic safety and order in press publications and media programs while strongly criticizing violations of traffic laws.
The traffic police force is requested to
- Promote the application of modern technology and technical equipment to monitor, record, detect and handle violations, and armed with sufficient weapons and combat gears on key traffic routes and coordinate with other forces to carry out traffic patrols and checks.
- Promptly deploy forces to control regulate and control traffic flows in places of congestion; coordinate with relevant forces to handle any breaches of traffic safety corridors.
- Actively coordinate with the transportation sector to review and assess the current status of traffic routes to promptly resolve any irrationalities of the traffic system.
- Strengthen coordination with ministries, branches, localities and socio-political organizations in ensuring traffic safety, and draw up coordination regulations between the Ministry of Public Security and the Ministry of Transport in ensuring traffic safety to connect and share data on traffic safety, management of drivers and vehicles, handling of violations of traffic safety, and traffic infrastructure.
- Focus on investing, upgrading and exploiting effectively the Command Information Center, and traffic order and safety database systems, and step by step replace the current form of manual handling of administrative violations with electronic devices.
- Innovate traffic safety dissemination activities to raise people's awareness of observing the Traffic Law.
- Prioritize the use of professional technical equipment to detect violations of traffic safety.By Duy Tien